How can we help you Learn and Grow as a Leader?
At Leadership Options we work with leaders and aspiring leaders to maximize possibilities. Our focus is leadership development, communication skills, emotional intelligence and outstanding job skills. With coaching, collaboration and online courses, we provide safe, fun and informative opportunities for you to be more successful than you already are!
Check out this site to learn more about our work and contact us to help you expand your possibilities.
How do we help leaders and aspiring leaders create a better future?
Online and In-Person Coaching:
- Analyze strengths and developmental areas.
- Assist you in preparing a meaningful learning plan.
- Provide worthwhile information.
- Boost your insight and creativity.
- Support accountability to achieve your goals.
Team Building/Team Coaching:
- Assess your team or organizational culture.
- Help you design a plan to boost productivity.
- Involve your team in creative problem-solving.
- Support leadership skill-building.
- Strengthen teamwork and collaboration.
- Turn your mission into accomplishment.
Online learning Opportunities :
- Understand and Use Emotional Intelligence
- Build and Maintain Trust
- Maximize Your Leadership Presence
- How to Be a Better Coach and Mentor
- Portfolio Design and Implementation
- Specially designed Affective Leadership programs for your team
Why Leadership Options?
- Leadership Development Specialists
- Accomplished Presenters
- Skillful Facilitators
- Talented Trainers
- Committed Coaches
- Successful Leadership Experience
“You have helped me grow as a leader and transform into the person I am today. For that, I will always be grateful.”
Recent Blog Posts
Hi EQ Leaders Communicate with their words, with their ability to listen and with their physical presence. With a description of a very High EQ leader and quotes from Tamara McCleary, Charlee Hanna an...
For this blog series, I asked some of my favorite leadership experts this question: “What do high EQ leaders do that sets them apart?” Their responses were informative and inspiring. Some expres...
For the last week, I have been tending to my beloved mother who had a traumatic fall last Tuesday and who passed away very peacefully yesterday morning. this week, I planned to focus on the empathy th...