How can we help you Learn and Grow as a Leader?
At Leadership Options we work with leaders and aspiring leaders to maximize possibilities. Our focus is leadership development, communication skills, emotional intelligence and outstanding job skills. With coaching, collaboration and online courses, we provide safe, fun and informative opportunities for you to be more successful than you already are!
Check out this site to learn more about our work and contact us to help you expand your possibilities.
Join our Online Leadership Community!
How do we help leaders and aspiring leaders create a better future?
Online and In-Person Coaching - We will work with you to:
- Analyze strengths and developmental areas to prepare a learning plan to increase your success.
- Provide information, motivation and support to help you achieve your goals.
Team Building/Team Coaching - We will work with you and your leadership team to:
- Assess and evaluate your organizational culture and design a plan to increase productivity.
- Involve your team and organization in creative problem-solving and leadership skill-building to achieve your group's goals.
Online learning Opportunities through the Women's Learning Studio:
- Learn and Use Free Online Tools
- Find Free Online Courses that are Right for YOU
- How to Be a Better Coach and Mentor
- How to Build and Maintain Trust
- Maximize Your Leadership Presence
- Understand and Use Emotional Intelligence
- Design and Follow Your Leadership Development Plan
- Specially designed Affective Leadership programs for your team
Why Leadership Options?
- Leadership Development Specialists
- Accomplished Presenters
- Skillful Facilitators
- Talented Trainers
- Committed Coaches
- Successful Leadership Experience
“You have helped me grow as a leader and transform into the person I am today. For that, I will always be grateful.”
Recent Blog Posts
My husband and I recently started a House of Cards marathon in which we have watched one or two episodes of the hit Netflix series each night for the last couple of weeks. We may be the last people in...
Today, whatever role you play or whatever skills you possess, there is little doubt that emotional intelligence is an important factor in career success. Researchers may argue the degree to which EI m...
Do you have favorite leadership books–books that have a special place on your shelf or that you refer to again and again? In addition to the information I collected for my own book, Connect, I c...