How can we help you Learn and Grow as a Leader?
Leadership Options and Women’s Learning Studio work with leaders and aspiring leaders to maximize possibilities. Our focus is leadership development, communication skills, emotional intelligence and outstanding job skills. With coaching, collaboration and online courses, we provide safe, fun and informative opportunities for you to be more successful than you already are!
Check out this site to learn more about our work and contact us to help you expand your possibilities.
Become part of our Online Leadership Community!
How do we help leaders and aspiring leaders create a better future?
Online and In-Person Coaching - We will work with you to:
- Analyze strengths and developmental areas to prepare a learning plan to increase your success.
- Provide information, motivation and support to help you achieve your goals.
Team Building/Team Coaching - We will work with you and your leadership team to:
- Assess and evaluate your organizational culture and design a plan to increase productivity.
- Involve your team and organization in creative problem-solving and leadership skill-building to achieve your group's goals.
Online learning Opportunities through the Women's Learning Studio:
- Learn and Use Free Online Tools
- Find Free Online Courses that are Right for YOU
- How to Be a Better Coach and Mentor
- How to Build and Maintain Trust
- Maximize Your Leadership Presence
- Understand and Use Emotional Intelligence
- Design and Follow Your Leadership Development Plan
- Specially designed Affective Leadership programs for your team
Why Leadership Options?
- Leadership Development Specialists
- Accomplished Presenters
- Skillful Facilitators
- Talented Trainers
- Committed Coaches
- Successful Leadership Experience
“You have helped me grow as a leader and transform into the person I am today. For that, I will always be grateful.”
Recent Blog Posts
This article first appeared Feb. 14, 2013. I have revised it slightly because it is still relevant. After writing the article, I discovered that Gary Chapman had also written 5 Languages of Appreciati...
I read an interesting article today by my friend Dana Theus about the term “feminism” trending down as a Google search term and “women” trending up. Her perception is that many of the “ideal...
Does your company have a social media policy, and are your employees trained in it? Last week, the U.S. was bombarded with opinions about Duck Dynasty star Phil Robertson’s comments about homosexual...