How can we help you Learn and Grow as a Leader?
Leadership Options and Women’s Learning Studio work with leaders and aspiring leaders to maximize possibilities. Our focus is leadership development, communication skills, emotional intelligence and outstanding job skills. With coaching, collaboration and online courses, we provide safe, fun and informative opportunities for you to be more successful than you already are!
Check out this site to learn more about our work and contact us to help you expand your possibilities.
Become part of our Online Leadership Community!
How do we help leaders and aspiring leaders create a better future?
Online and In-Person Coaching - We will work with you to:
- Analyze strengths and developmental areas to prepare a learning plan to increase your success.
- Provide information, motivation and support to help you achieve your goals.
Team Building/Team Coaching - We will work with you and your leadership team to:
- Assess and evaluate your organizational culture and design a plan to increase productivity.
- Involve your team and organization in creative problem-solving and leadership skill-building to achieve your group's goals.
Online learning Opportunities through the Women's Learning Studio:
- Learn and Use Free Online Tools
- Find Free Online Courses that are Right for YOU
- How to Be a Better Coach and Mentor
- How to Build and Maintain Trust
- Maximize Your Leadership Presence
- Understand and Use Emotional Intelligence
- Design and Follow Your Leadership Development Plan
- Specially designed Affective Leadership programs for your team
Why Leadership Options?
- Leadership Development Specialists
- Accomplished Presenters
- Skillful Facilitators
- Talented Trainers
- Committed Coaches
- Successful Leadership Experience
“You have helped me grow as a leader and transform into the person I am today. For that, I will always be grateful.”
Recent Blog Posts
When I read Anne Perschel’s recent article, Do Women Managers Burn Too Many Emotional Calories, I immediately responded in the affirmative. In this article, Perschel described a conversation in whic...
I am reading the book Tribes by Seth Godin, which is speaking to me in a very powerful way. Godin’s sub-title is: We Need YOU to Lead Us. As you can see, his book is a call to action for leadershi...
Leadership is the art of problem solving. When leaders, particularly women leaders, feel uncomfortable in one very important problem-solving arena, they lose some of their effectiveness. The video I d...