How can we help you Learn and Grow as a Leader?
At Leadership Options we work with leaders and aspiring leaders to maximize possibilities. Our focus is leadership development, communication skills, emotional intelligence and outstanding job skills. With coaching, collaboration and online courses, we provide safe, fun and informative opportunities for you to be more successful than you already are!
Check out this site to learn more about our work and contact us to help you expand your possibilities.
How do we help leaders and aspiring leaders create a better future?
Online and In-Person Coaching:
- Analyze strengths and developmental areas.
- Assist you in preparing a meaningful learning plan.
- Provide worthwhile information.
- Boost your insight and creativity.
- Support accountability to achieve your goals.
Team Building/Team Coaching:
- Assess your team or organizational culture.
- Help you design a plan to boost productivity.
- Involve your team in creative problem-solving.
- Support leadership skill-building.
- Strengthen teamwork and collaboration.
- Turn your mission into accomplishment.
Online learning Opportunities :
- Understand and Use Emotional Intelligence
- Build and Maintain Trust
- Maximize Your Leadership Presence
- How to Be a Better Coach and Mentor
- Portfolio Design and Implementation
- Specially designed Affective Leadership programs for your team
Why Leadership Options?
- Leadership Development Specialists
- Accomplished Presenters
- Skillful Facilitators
- Talented Trainers
- Committed Coaches
- Successful Leadership Experience
“You have helped me grow as a leader and transform into the person I am today. For that, I will always be grateful.”
Recent Blog Posts
Albert Einstein once said, “I have no special talents. I am only passionately curious.” Leaders also must be passionately curious if they are going to solve problems and achieve great things. But...
I enjoy the story about the traveler in the middle ages who happened upon a large work site in the center of a village. He had been traveling for many days... ...
In a time when women were supposed to focus on their families and perhaps reach out to their neighbors, Eleanor Roosevelt became involved in political activity and social justice. She delved into issu...